Careers Guidance Unit
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collect and provide students with information for further studies and future careers.
- Organize talks and workshops on further studies and careers and arrange visits to tertiary institutes, workplace and other organizations.
- Provide updated information via various platforms to help inform students of the various study paths and industry trends.
- Offer Life Education lessons with "Aptitude Tests" and other activities to help students know more about their interests, capabilities, needs, as well as career preferences to facilitate their choices of tertiary schools and career paths.
- Offer guidance service to students on further studies and careers individually or collectively as a group for S3, S5 and S6 students.
- Organize talks for senior form students on multiple pathways and to prepare them for the release of the examination results.
- Coordinate students' applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS)
- Coordinate the services needed to provide statements and reference letters for graduates.
- Assist the Academic Affairs Committee in subject registration and guidance on study paths.
- Assist the Academic Affairs Committee in recruitment, admission, subject registration and guidance on study paths.