Life Education Unit
Roles and responsibilities:
- Carry out initiatives/strategies and tasks which aim at developing students' moral character and civic qualities through both formal and informal curricula.
- Life Education consists of Curriculum Development and Civic Education.
- Develop Life Education curricula and plan activities such as morning assemblies in line with the school development plan, and corresponding to students' needs, the status quo and prospects of the school and society.
- Balancing the needs of subjects and units and initiate activities for moral education.
- Oversee the curricula implementation process; ensure smooth proceeding of Life Education classes, weekly assemblies and morning assemblies; collect curricula feedback for further improvement.
Civic Education (Current Events, Volunteers Scheme and Green Buddies):
- Current Events: plan and promote the education on current events to broaden students' perspective and develop their interest in current events.
- Volunteers Scheme: plan and promote student volunteer initiatives and develop in our students an altruistic spirit of caring and helping people around.
- Green Buddies: plan and promote the education on environmental protection to further enhance school members' awareness of protecting our planet.